GERN is dedicated to catalyzing joint research projects among its members. The benefits of collaborative GERN member research include:
- Aligning current research agendas and investments with others for deeper global analysis and impact
- Increasing the scope and impact of current research when research communities from around the world contribute their thinking and data
- Thinking through with peers and defining the most important research questions and the best research methods for unlocking new ways to advance entrepreneurship
- Addressing entrepreneurship research questions through collective efforts, thereby multipling effectiveness, insights, and understanding
- Being connected to Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN), a global community of entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship support program leaders, policymakers, and many others – GEN offers opportunities to test the relevance of research findings and recommendations, and
- Receiving input and feedback from GERN members, which helps to take a more strategic and deliberative approach in defining future research agendas and investments
- Being connected to a network that is bigger than the sum of its parts.
For each GERN-member collaborative project, listed below, GERN has evaluated and endorsed the methodologies employed.
|Ecosystem Connections Mapping||Rhett Morris||Endeavor Insight|
|Accelerator Performance||Genevieve Edens||ANDE|
|Government Data Infrastructure||Fiorina Mugione||UNCTAD|
|Entrepreneur Mindset & Education||Fredell Jacobs||Allan Gray Orbis Foundation|